Pages

Friday 11 September 2015





Inter-school Cross Country: Kawakawa Friday 4th September

At cross country the T-shirts were amazing.  When we were there I had butterflies in my stomach.  Stormy-Lee

We were the first ever people to wear the new Paihia School T-shirts.  LIam

I almost came first but I couldn't run any longer.  I ran out of breath.  Nevaeh

On Friday we had cross country. We had to wait on a mat at Kawakawa Rugby Club.  I came fifth in my race.  Alysha

It was fun when it was my turn.  I ran really fast and i came second.  Isabella-Paige

At cross country I came first. It was an amazing event.  Lilli-Rose

At cross country it was fun.  Jade

1 comment:

  1. You all looked great in your new uniform. You are champions! I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment.